The Clever Little Book of Biz: for those who don't want to make the mistakes of business women past.
Meet the e-book called Little Clever Book of Biz. This handy little treasure will be your comrade, your confidant, your trusty adviser in the middle of the night when all hell breaks loose on the biz front. A little pot of gold at the end of a rainbow with 7 common questions women ask about real problems they experience in business and how to overcome them. Sans the BS.
As the tagline suggests it's 'for those who don't want to make the mistakes of business women past' and is like a little mentor in your inbox.
The best part about it is that this e-book all yours for $27. WWHHHAAATTT. Yes, it's true.
1. How to be ambitious without being labelled as aggressive?
2. How to build your social media followers?
3. What to do about the dreaded 1 star online reviews?
4. How to appropriately price yourself?
5. How to get in contact with past clients without it seeming like you're just wanting to sell them something?
6. How to have hard conversations with employees/suppliers/clients?
7. How to choose the right business coach/mentor?